Body Panel and Mold/Die Question.

Recently, and in the past, the subject of the dies for the body
panels comes up. As usual, the topic is one of 2 things: How could we
slavage the dies, or, how could we recreate them? Well, there's one
question that's been going thru my mind, that no one has seemed to
answer yet. Assuming they were re created, or a spare set was saved
from that watery fate; What in the world are we supposed to do with
them once we have them? People are not exactly smashing up cars at
any alarming rate that dictates a mass production of any 1 panel in
the near future. And there is no more DeLoren Motor Company to build
new cars to make the panels for. Even if there was, body panels would
be the cheapest thing to buy/make. To keep the car economical, we
would have to purchase every other item on the car in bulk. From
engines to fir tree clips. Never mind at this moment we have no
dealer network to sell the cars off.

Sorry to go off subject, and to bring everyone down. But it is the
truth. Of course I'm somebody who's always willing to take up what
everyone else thinks is a lost cause... ;)

-Robert