Re: rough running and gas

Inspect the plug that connects to the frequency valve. Pull the plug,
and verify that the connectors have not been pulled back up into the
plug (it can happen if the plug is disconnected by pulling on the
wires rather than the plug itself). Had the same symptom on my car
once. Turned out to be an intermidant connection on the frequency
valve.

-Robert
vin 6585