Gray leather seat covers for sale

Hello all,
I have a new old-stock set of seat covers for sale. I purchased
them from a list member for just under $1000. They were part of the
group buy that was offered to the list late last fall. My DeLorean
plans have been put on hold, so the seat covers are for sale.
Make me an offer.

Thanks,
Gary Gill
garygill_99@xxxx