startig problem

hi group..

well, i know that a problem similar to mine was just posted recently, but i
checked around and couldn't find the thread. sorry to revive this but, what
can you do?

last week, my fuel pump went. i ordered a new one. the new pump works
after a fashon. it makes a very loud whining noise (the old pump made some
noise but not very loud) and the car will only run for a second or so. then
it dies. any thoughts?

MIke Cutting
11434