Re: update to my fuel system problems!!!

Re: update to my fuel system problems!!!

It sounds like you are getting closer! At this point I would look over
the cold start system to see if it is operating. When the car is cold
and first started it is starting primaraly on the cold start valve.
The other thing to do is the mixture screw. It is VERY sensitive and
if it is off the car will run like sh-t. I think your problem is a
combination of the two. This is of course asssuming the ignition
system is functioning correctly. To properly adjust the mixture screw
on an analyzer you have to get the car to keep running so you need to
be close so after you can get the car to run and idle you should go to
a shop and have it set. Remember you must plug the opening to the
mixture screw after you touch it or the air leak ruins the air/fuel
ratio.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757