      1. Reminder - DeLorean Eurofest 2001 - Details
           From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      2. Unused Relay Socket
           From: theshovel1224@xxxxxxxxx
      3. starting up
           From: scottymckenzie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      4. Re: Early Automatic for sale FL
           From: CBL302@xxxxxxx
      5. looking for blower motor and fan unit
           From: "carteblanche" <carteblanche@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Car wanted for CT event
           From: "Bob Rodgers" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. rust
           From: RFLRKV@xxxxxx
      8. Re: starting up
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      9. Re: starting up
           From: "Joseph Molino" <foxmul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: starting up
           From: knut.s.grimsrud@xxxxxxxxx
     11. RE: Unused Relay Socket
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Unused Relay Socket
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     13. Re: Unused Relay Socket
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
     14. Advice for  a future owner..
           From: Jumper_001@xxxxxxxxxxx
     15. Re: starting up
           From: scottymckenzie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: 19 May 2001 16:02:14 -0000
   From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Reminder - DeLorean Eurofest 2001 - Details

DeLorean Eurofest 2001 - Details

Date: Saturday, May 26, 2001
Time: All Day

Complete details and registration is available at:
http://www.delorean-owners.org/events/eurofest2001.html

Message: 2
   Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 03:38:28 -0000
   From: theshovel1224@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Unused Relay Socket

Would anyone happen to know what the purpose of the extra
relay socket in the back of the relay compartment was intended
to be? Is it in any of the wiring diagrams?  There are wires
going to it, what circuit are these wires from?

John Yeoman

Message: 3