Re: A simple thought

Sometimes things can be, well, misinterpreted by both sides. The DML
is somewhat of a family here. And like any other family, we watch out
for each other. If there is some information that is either submitted
in or omitted from a posting that could possibly cause any harm to
someone or their cars, then others are quick to correct the
information in an effort to help protect anyone who is going to
utilize the instructions or advice the has been given.

Admittedly sometimes we can be a bit, shall we say, "overeager" in
our attempts to help out one another. Naturally there is a
responsibility for those that help out as well in knowing when
something has already been said, and of course how to go about saying
something. Both courtesy and tact are things that even I could
probably utilize a bit more. I must admit, I don't have permission
from everyone here on the list to speak on their behalf. But, I do
feel that only the best of intentions are at heart.

And yes, sometimes frictions can develope between people, but it does
happen. How we let that affect us on a personal level, and how we can
prevent it from happening in the future is up to us. The first time
you got cut off in traffic, did you let that keep you from driving?

With that said, let's all start with a fresh slate.

-Robert
vin 6585

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, George Liquor <smeghead79@xxxx> wrote:
<SNIP>
I'm very sad to see that this list has recently
> become merely a shooting ground for other people to prove
how "right"
> they are. After receiving personal backlash from a statement that I
> made that was not only true but also included disclaimers (sent to
my
> personal e-mail address, no less), I can't help but wonder what this
> list is about
<SNIP>