A simple thought

Hello, list ...

After several months of reading the current digests and backissues, I'm
very glad that I found this list as a DeLorean enthusiast and future
owner of the car. I've never seen such a collection of genuine fans and
experts.

On the other hand, I'm very sad to see that this list has recently
become merely a shooting ground for other people to prove how "right"
they are. After receiving personal backlash from a statement that I
made that was not only true but also included disclaimers (sent to my
personal e-mail address, no less), I can't help but wonder what this
list is about. It seems to have changed since the beginning from a
discussion and knowledge pool into something people use to massage their
own egos. There's a lot of mean-spiritedness here that is contagious.
I think it could be cured by research and thought.

Just my two cents. I hope this list becomes helpful again.

Farrar Hudkins
New Orleans, LA