Re: [DML] New DeLorean Tech site

Fine by me Wayne, nothing of what I envision was out there 2 months ago when I
needed it, had to really dig. Just had in mind making it easier for the next
folks.

If you can work in a newbie section and get it going that would be great. I
think I mentioned things like leather treatment, what product, what's leather and
what isn't, how do you raise the car, what to do with the tail light assembly and
what the screwdriver is, how to remove the radio and the door panels, the engine
cover spring, how the idle system works, where is the vault, how do you get into
it, etc. etc. As to getting it on line, would probably take me about a week to
work out content with checking and cross checking but shoot, you're the ideal one
base upon all of your efforts to date, I bow to a superior idea. Let's get those
legs moving!

Les