Re: [DML] New DeLorean Tech site

At the risk of imposing on your generosity I would like your thoughts on the
following additions:

How do I tell if the Relay update has been installed?

Also, it would be of some use to me to know the priority of each item. As
an example:

Update XYZ is a must since it can prevent the car from catching fire.
Update ABC is a nice to have because...

This may help prioritize budget issues for some.

BTW, many thanks to all because I only knew about 4 of the items below so
I'm sure I'll be asking more questions.

Ed (newbie) Garbade
10541 starting week 3 of ownership

----- Original Message ----- > ** What should I look for when shopping for
(or just bought) a DeLorean **

> (Each of these will have one or two photographs to answer the question.
This