Re: [DML] Image of the DeLorean/Startup Manual

Re: [DML] Image of the DeLorean/Startup Manual

I was trying to stay out of replying to this, because I generally just
get into arguments by posting,

Mr. Pack, I agree with you 100%,

The thing I think you should look at is Both DMC Houston
http://www.usadmc.com/files/report.pdf ( or at least did at some point)
and The DOA, http://www.delorean-owners.org/legend/tips.html Have
something similar. They give you basic information on what should be
checked on the car, before you purchase it. I understand that these are
not exactly what you are talking about, but they are none the less,
similar. And despite the fact that many people do own their cars for fun,
I don't think any of you would object to making money when you might have
to sell you car. You have to watch what you say.

My point: If this does come about, please don't have the thing just list
problems, Just mention that the prospective owner/ New owner with
problems should check these certain places, (i.e. don't just say that
every cars clutch line will snap and you must replace it with an after
market one, because no two cars are exactly the same, so don't make
generalizations if you don't have to)

Trevor Johnson
DMC #'s 4055 and 6974
www.geocities.com/dmc6974