Re: 3.0 Eagle Motor

I wrote a lengthy post about this ages ago which never made it to the
list. I also read a post in the archives about the feasibility and
unfeasibility of the Eagle Premier/Dodge Monaco engine swap. From what
I've read, it's not worth it. Timing's different, blocks are different,
etc. etc. etc. For further information, read the archives.

I also have posted the name, address, and phone number of a guy who
swapped out a DeLorean engine for the engine of his customer's choice.
See also the archives. THAT post made it to the list. :)

Anyway, I'm still here, reading, since I don't own a D yet.

Just my $0.02

- Farrar Hudkins
(Thankful that Mardi Gras is over tonight!)