      1. RE: 3.0 Eagle motors
           From: Darryl Tinnerstet <darryl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
           From: "ian" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
           From: "Rocco S. Rossetti" <rossett1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: jeremysmail@xxxxxxxxxxxx
           From: danielpwillis@xxxxxxxxxxx
           From: "Richard Cutter" <dmc_power@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
           From: "dmc" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Zack Maze" <zackjm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     18. lockup torque converter conversion
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     19. Tires
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     20. Noisy fuel pump
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     21. be gratefull for your blessing
           From: Horseman of PA <the_horseman_pa@xxxxxxxxx>
     22. Humor (was Re: DML members in Hawaii??)
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     23. Re: be gratefull for your blessing
           From: "Darren Morton" <Darren.Morton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     24. Re: DelMarVA DeLorean Owners
           From: Murray3307@xxxxxxx
     25. Re: Tires
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 20:17:32 -0700
   From: Darryl Tinnerstet <darryl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: 3.0 Eagle motors

The two cars retrofited by Pacific Rim were both done because the DMC motors
were shot, and the owners wanted to try something different.  I also think,
however, that the costs got away from them somewhat.  I know what the first
one totalled, but will let the owner tell that if he wants to.  The second
is underway at this time.  As for the DMC heads not fitting on the Eagle
block, I can't answer that.  John Lane at Pacific Rim thought they would, so
we'll have to wait and see how he accomplishes that.  I do know he said he
would be using the even fire cams and alloy rockers in the DMC heads.  I'll
keep everyone posted.

--
Darryl Tinnerstet
Specialty Automotive