Re: 1/2 Price Window Regulators!

I saw a couple of these when I was visiting some of the people in
this club. (We swapped my transmission out in a weekend)
Even though I do not have these on my car, if they are anything like
their other parts, then they are nothing but the best. My car is
riding on the shocks that the Mid State DMC club sells and it's like
floating on air, while hugging the turns like a bat out of hell.
Anyway, the Mid State DMC club makes/sells some of the finest parts
for the Delorean around, and I am sure these window regulators are no
exception.

Erik Geerdink
4512