Re: [DML] Hood question

In a message dated 2/21/01 9:36:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
srubano@xxxx writes:

<< anyone know the guage or thickness of the Stainless steel for
the Hood (luggage compartment)? I am going to attempt to find a GOOD
Stainless Steel welder >>

A good welder can look at the folded edge of the metal and tell you the
thickness, just as a good carpenter can look at a piece of plywood and tell
you the thickness.

-Wayne
11174