      1. DMC Accessories
           From: Julie B Johnson <djjohnson6@xxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Stainless Steel Illusion
           From: jeremysmail@xxxxxxxxxxxx
      3. Re: Hood question
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      4. Re: Hood question
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Re: temp gauge
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      6. RE: John DeLorean letter
           From: "Brian McCool" <bjmccool@xxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: battery drain/gauges
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      8. Re: DeLorean Body Stripes
           From: Horseman of PA <the_horseman_pa@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: 5-speed vs. Automatic with turbo!
           From: dmc12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     10. Re: DeLorean Body Stripes
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
     11. Re: battery drain/gauges
           From: Jan van de Wouw <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. New DMC exterior door handles
           From: "Mark Hershey" <dmcinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Found good gas cap replacement part -- NOT
           From: "Kevin Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. More new owner questions.
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Original miles?
           From: RJRavalli@xxxxxxx
     16. 1/2 Price Window Regulators!
           From: "Vin#5462" <dmc12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Hood question
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 19:23:06 -0800
   From: Julie B Johnson <djjohnson6@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: DMC Accessories

[MODERATOR'S NOTE: Please check the commercial posting policy for the DML.
Unsolicited commercial postings should tempered with an informational
context, and not turn the list into the sale of the week bulletin board.
Also, please note that there is a For Sale section on the DMCNews web site.]

New Products for DeLorean Enthusiasts
DMC Key Fob
A fine quality leather key fob of elegant design and innovative function.
The unique key clasp mechanism makes it easy to add or remove keys. The
Key Fob is crafted of top grain leather with solid brass, chrome plated
accents. This Key Fob will deliver a life time of satisfaction. $13.95

DMC LogoCaps
Dress up your wheels! LogoCaps are a perfect way to add that finishing
touch to your DeLorean. Available in Anodized Aluminum. They are highly
detailed with permanent logos that are fade proof and water proof. The
logos are protected by a clear coating. Each cap is made in the USA of
the finest materials and to exacting standards of quality. $14.95

you can order any of the above plus tons of other Neat Delorean products
from www.Deloreanstore.com or you can phone in you orders to (805)
643-3161.

CA Residents please ad 7% sales tax to all orders

Thanks!!!
The DeLorean Store Staff
DOA DeLorean Store
835 Church St, Ventura, CA 93001-2014