Re: [DML] DMC Accessories

In a message dated 2/22/01 9:17:55 AM Central Standard Time,
djjohnson6@xxxx writes:

<< DMC LogoCaps
Dress up your wheels! LogoCaps are a perfect way to add that finishing
touch to your DeLorean. Available in Anodized Aluminum. >>

Be aware that the original Delorean wheels have aluminum valve stems. The
cars originally came with aluminum valve stem caps from the factory, which
were later removed and switched to plastic at the QC centers due to problems
with the aluminum caps corroding and getting frozen and galling on the
aluminum valve stems. If you can't get the cap off, you can't check your air
pressure.
All the companies I know of who originally made logo caps in aluminum have
stopped doing so and now produce them in plastic for just this same reason.

Marty