1/2 Price Window Regulators!

Blimey, these really are half the price, the left hand and right hand window
regulator from the online www.USADMC.com site are $360 each and @
http://www.midstatedmc.com/parts/windowreg.html
they are $390 for the pair!! including shipping! has anyone brought them
from this place, they look pretty good from the picture and very well
priced. mine are in need of replacement and I wondered if these are any
good.

Any views on these?

Thanks in advance

James

P.S. I have never seen a picture of updated regulators so I don't know if
these are exactly the same?