Re:[DML] Safety Features

either A) neglect the fact that im next to them as if I dont exist

What I would suggest is driving with your headlights on,just as
motorcycle riders do,so that you could be seen by the SUV drivers.And
just like motorcycle riders be aware of what is around you.AND Install
air horns(the kind like the big rigs have)that should get the
attention of anybody that would not see you.

Claude
000570