Re: [DML] Safety Features

David Teitelbaum has some great points. The DeLorean was designed as a safety
sports car with lots of thought put into the little things, many of which
were mentioned by David. But its still an extremely low sports car that
attracts alot of attention. I dont know how many times when I take the D out
people either A) neglect the fact that im next to them as if I dont exist or
B) Try to prove that they have a faster car than me....2 days ago some kid in
a minivan tried to race me and cut me off....please.

As far as the SUV thing, thats what really scares me. My other car is an
Expedition, and when I park the DeLorean next to it, all I see out the side
window is a huge wheel and the bottom of a door. But if that were coming
toward me at 55 mph thru a red light, it wouldnt be pretty. But I guess thats
a risk we have to take and the only thing we can do is remember that this is
a 3000 pound saftey vehicle and try to look out for unsafe drivers.

Justin
5172
Houston TX