Re: [DML] Safety Features

For whatever the reason, people CANNOT see you!! I found out the hard way
when a 19 year-old girl pulled right in front of me - she said that she
didn't see me coming. Be careful out there - think that you are invisible
and watch out for others.
And speaking about how safe the D is I have to say that it is pretty strong
compared to todays cars. You can see my D how it looked after the accident
by going to this page: www.delorean.com/404.htm . Fascia, fender, hood and
some fiberglass damage. Frame, doors or any other part of the car was not
affected. But the other car.... it was a brand new Nissan Altima (with some
400 miles on it). The whole car bent like a bannana, front wheels were at a
45 degree angle to the ground, transmission fluid spilled all over... The
engine did run, but the car was not drivable and was totalled.
So, DeLorean survived the crash much better and soon it will be back on the
road. The Nissan died.

Be careful out there,
Tom Niemczewski
vin 6298