Inertia Switch Caveat

Although the thread that brings this up is dead (I can't believe I'm
doing this!), it is important to note that if you have indeed
disconnected the lock control module (as is VERY often recommended on
this list), in a accident the tripping of the inertia switch will no
longer unlock the doors. Seems obvious, but never mentioned.

Another good reason to either NEVER lock the doors when you are
inside the car, or fix the lock circuit properly.

Dave Swingle