Re:[DML] Safety Features

Don't judge a car's safety by how it survives a crash! All new cars
are designed to crush in a crash to absorb the impact energy so as
not
to transmit in into the passenger compartment. An older car hitting a
newer car will usually result in severe damage to the newer car. The
logic is a car is repairable-replaceble but is is much cheaper to
reduce the injuries to the occupants then have less damage to the
vehicles. Just look at a car after the rescuers cut a car open to
make
extrication without further injuries possible. If the car wasn't
totaled in the accident it was after the first responders got through
with it. The Delorean is a safe vehicle as far as it can be being a
LOW, SMALL 2 door sports car. Please don't test it's crashworthiness,
just be aware that it is not the most noticeable car on the road
under
most conditions, especially to that SUV with the person on the cell
phone! One thing you could add to help is a third brake light on the
rear louvre.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Claude " <CBL302@xxxx> wrote:
> either A) neglect the fact that im next to them as if I dont exist
>
> What I would suggest is driving with your headlights on,just as
> motorcycle riders do,so that you could be seen by the SUV
drivers.And
> just like motorcycle riders be aware of what is around you.AND
Install