Re: Found D 4 Sale....question?

Don't worry about the alternater, just get the engine started, yes you
can jump start it. Make sure you have coolant and oil pressure, try
the clutch and see if you can shift into all gears and check the
service and parking brake. Try the electrical system, windows, door
locks, mirrors, lights, and the engine should idle smooth without
hesitation. Inspect all of the glass carefully. Figure on spending in
the area of $5,000 depending on how lucky and how fussy you are about
the car. Figure a clutch, Zillas, interior parts, battery, tires,
shocks, c-v boots, radiator, water pump, hoses, rebuild brakes, door
struts, coolant bottle, change-out of all fluids, clutch hose, fuel
filter, tune-up. Depending on how much you can do yourself will affect
this estimite but for approx $15,000 it sounds like you will have a
nice car.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

-
-- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, bigbenb84@xxxx wrote:

> Hey everybody,
> There has been a DeLorean for sale in my area (Pensacola, FL.)
since