Re: [DML] Welcoming myself to the group

Tyler,
Congratulations on your new purchase! I know #3472 and the former
owner Mike Babb. You have yourself quite a nice DeLorean now. I know that
you got the car from NC, so my question is where have you taken it? Is it
still in NC or a nearby state? As far as the frame rust is concerned, I
would read the back issues of the DML and the tech notes on the dmcnews
webpage. Those sources will tell you how to repair the rusty areas of the
frame. My recollection of the sources involves scraping off the old epoxy
and using something (a popular option is POR-15) to "re-paint" the areas. I
hope this little tidbit helps and good luck with your new D.

Regards,
Darren Decker
VIN 5000........in NC