!! DeLorean For Sale !!

As James said when he sold his car, hell has frozen over (actually I am
trying to buy a house), and so my DeLorean is now for sale. Not to over use
the list, check out http://www.babbtechnology.com/forsale/index.htm for
information) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

Also, if there are any list members out there that have seen my car and
would be interested in providing a testimonial on what you observed, please
send me an e-mail so that I have some other people's ideas on the condition
of my car. I can be reached at michael@xxxx (michael at
babbtechnology.com for digest viewers).

Thanks!

Michael C. Babb, MCSE, MCT, MCP-I, CNA, CCNA
michael@xxxx
www.babbtechnology.com
1981 DeLorean VIN 3472