Richmond Virginia Car Show

I have to say that this, being my first show was excellent. I
attended the tech session on Saturday at Jack's place and would like
to thank him profoundly for letting us use it. I would also like to
thank Rob Grady and Bob Miller for strongly advising me not to
tighten up my torsion bar. Perhaps I learned more than I would hae
liked when Rob Grady pointed out my front drivers door hinge was
cracked and was about to snap, since then I have gotten a new hinge
at a very good price from Bob Miller who personally delivered it very
graciously and soon I will be able to enter through the drivers door
again!!! Thanks once again for wonderful show and tech session and I
can't forget the food which Dave Sontos made possible and was very
good. Thanks.