Re: [DML] Hinges on engine cover

I had a similar probelm. To access the the inside bolts you do have to do so
from the inside of the car. You must remove the screws holding the hooks for
the cargo net. The back rear carpeted portion will then fold down. You will
now be able to access the engine cover bolts.

Gary Gore
Activities Director
DeLorean Mid Atlantic
VIN 3360

<< How do you get to the bolts on the hinges on the deck side of the
engine cover. I am going to replace mine as one on the cover side
has "lost" the stud on the bolt and I now have a new pair. (I still
have the stud and the bolt, but I don't know how to reattach it to
the hinge.)

Looks like maybe you approach it through the inside of the car at the
rear deck but I am not positive. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Scot
6452 >>