Re: Strange Noise and belt problem

It is possible that the belt may have cut a water hose, but more then
likely it was just the cooling system pressure rose too high and the
radiator cap blew. Although this is a normal safety feature to
prevent any hoses/pipes from breaching, I'd still perform a system
pressure test to make sure everything is still sealed properly.
Remember, 15 psi.

-Robert
vin 6585

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Sean Howley" <tsuyoi@xxxx> wrote:
<SNIP>
>The reason for the fluids
> all over the ground is possibly due to the belt (when it finally
came apart)
> cutting one or more of the coolant tubes - you should thoroughly
look over
> the system before going out on the road again.
<SNIP>