Re: [DML] Comparison (with other DMCs!)

Josh Haldeman wrote:

> Joe,
> Believe it or not, it's true. I'd be happy to demonstrate next time you are in Cincy if you
> need proof. I strongly suspect that the Volvo dealership did more than just tune it up when it
> went in but I can't for the life of me imagine what it was they changed.

Maybe your Volvo technician threw a monkey wrench into the Porsche?

Seriously, the DeLorean does perform about equal to a Porsche 944 or 924S, and better than a
Porsche 924 or 914. But the only inexpensive way to make a DeLorean beat a competition tuned 911
would be a nitrous oxide system, which could not operate without the driver's knowledge.

- Mike Substelny
VIN 01280, 7 years