Re: [DML] Comparison (with other DMCs!)

Joe,
Believe it or not, it's true. I'd be happy to demonstrate next time you are in Cincy if
you need proof. I strongly suspect that the Volvo dealership did more than just tune it up
when it went in but I can't for the life of me imagine what it was they changed. All I know
is that the car went in driving just like mine and when it came out, it was blowing away
Porsches.
By the way I tried to have them do the same thing to my DeLorean and when I went to
pick it up they told me that they couldn't figure out why it was so slow, so they just
adjusted the gas pedal so I would have more travel. After rolling around on the floor
laughing for awhile, I realized they were serious! @#$%!! I had Bauerle adjust my clutch out
from the floor a year ago, so now my pedals are all over the place in terms of height. The
clutch doesn't make any difference because you use your other foot to operate it, but going
from the gas to the brake and having to reposition your foot to make the brake work can be
kinda' scary at first. I've gotten used to it though.
I'm serious about the invitation to try out Dad's car if you want to stop by someday. I
want to know what's going on just as badly as you do. I have this fear that the added power
is deteriorating his engine quicker but so far he hasn't had any trouble. (knock on wood)
Josh
VIN 5102
VIN 15964