From: Willie Mack
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2000 2:08 PM
Subject: [DML] Oil Pan Gasket

When i bought my Delorean, i noticed that the underside of the engine was
covered in oil. One of the spots that it appeared to be coming from was
the oil pan gasket. I bought a new gasket and attempted to install it
myself. I took 15 or so bolts off the oil pan when i realised the final
bolts in the back were blocked by the frame of the car. Is there any easy
way to gain access to those bolts? or do i have to loosen the entire
engine?
Thanks
Willie