Re: [DML] Warming Up ??

I experience the same as you. When cold the engine is very inresponsive
and I have to press the accelerator way down to get some power. But
when warm the engine is very responsive (after it runs for 5 min.).

I noticed that line in the manual too. But my guess is that this is
only true with a new engine. When the engine is 'broken in' (or how do
you call that in english) after the 1st couple of 1000 miles/Km nothing
can go really wrong when you warm up the engine before driving.

But then again I don't really know the ins and outs of this issue.
Maybe someone else has a more academic answer?

Sacha