Restoration pics now online!

Hey List,

The time everyone's been waiting for...ok...not really everyone...but
after the response I got from everyone who saw my pictures at the Cleveland
car show, I am sure everyone else would like to take 5 minutes out of their
busy schedule and check out the pictures I uploaded to my web page. As I
noted on the web page, I still have more pictures to upload, so check back in
a week and I should have the rest online, plus I will try and organize the
pictures better so that they are in order of separation. I pretty much just
put them up there just for the sake of them being online. Please drop me an
e-mail to tell me what you think of them all. Thanks!

web address:
http://members.aol.com/njp548

Later,
Nick