Re: [DML] Re: Dentless at last.

Hi All,

I wanted to share a good Delorean experience today. After 8 months of
ownership I finally have 11096 dentless at last. When I purchased it there
were a total of 5 minor dents and dings. One was golf ball sized ding on the
passenger side rear 6" down from the marker light and right next to the rear
facia/bumper. The rest were 2 -3" creases on all the pannels but the hard to
find front driver side.
Three months ago I had a dentless, paintless body guy do four of the five for
$125.00. He did a fantastic job on all four of them. If I didn't show your
were they were you couldn't find them on your own.
The last one I had done this week. It cost $120.00 and the body shop did a
great job on that as well. It is 95-98% near perfect. Considering the ding
was on the crease line I was amazed it was able to be done. I made sure the
body shop knew "No heat at all" and they were able to hammer the last ding
out. So for a total of $240.00 I have a near perfect stainless steel body
again. It really looks good.

Bill (11096)