Delorean BAE single turbo

Group,

I installed a BAE turbo unit on my '81 Delorean in 1982 or 83. The 2
7/8 in. pipe with the mounting ring that attaches to the output side of
the turbo and immediately bends 180 degrees toward the rear of the car
has rusted through. I am looking to find a replacement if anyone in the
group might have one or know the whereabouts of one. I could also use a
wastegate muffler for the unit.

Please E-Mail me at blane@xxxx if you can offer any
assistance or info.

Thanks,