Re: Poor performance in the rain-HELP!

Here's a little trick you can try Joshua. Start your car up and let
it warm up. Get a spray bottle with water in it and MIST LIGHTLY the
water over your wires. If your problem begins to come back after
doing that, your wires need to be replaced. 9 out of 10 times this is
the cause. What hppens is the rubber jacket on the wires either break
or deterioate and the when they get wet the spark will arc to the
engine block, never making it to the spark plug. Check your cap also
to see if there are any crack in it..I know it's a pain to get to it.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, Jdsjlv@xxxx wrote:
> I'm having a problem with my D in the rain. When I'm
drivingin the