[DML] Poor performance in the rain-HELP!

[DML] Poor performance in the rain-HELP!

	I'm having a problem with my D in the rain. When I'm drivingin the
rain, either on the highway or backroads, my car will begin to buck and
hesitate. If I try to accelerate, it does the same thing. The only way I can
get good acceleration is by downshifting. When I downshift from third to
second, I must wait until I reach 3500 RPM for the power to come online,
though this holds true for each gear. This will usually last for about 30-45
min worth of highway driving, then it clears up, but starts again after a
while.
Does anyone know what might be wrong with it? Has anyone ever had
this problem before? Is it possible that it has something to do with either
bad plugs, wires, cap or rotor (they were all changed 20,000 miles ago)? Any
advice wouls be appreciated. You can e-mail me at: jdsjlv@xxxxx

Thanks,

Joshua Schwartz
001292