Video of Cleveland 2000 available!!!!

Dear DML:

For those of you who weren't able to attend the Cleveland show,
or even those who did attend, but without a camcorder...
we've finally finished editing the entire weekend of AWESOME events!!!!!
Below is a list of the contents. If you have additional questions, or would
like to know more about specific events, please send e-mail directly to
TMasterLC@xxxx
(P.S. Ken, your copy will be mailed shortly! Thank you!)

DELOREAN CAR SHOW VIDEO
Cleveland, Ohio
(approx. running time: 160 min.)

Thursday, June 15, 2000:

4 min. Bauerle Automotive, Radnor, OH (sad "D's").

Friday, June 16, 2000:

4 min. Glenn NASA Research Center,
100th Bomb Group Restaurant with D's in parking lot,
James A. Garfield Presidential Memorial at Lakeside Cemetery.
29 min. All cars in The Crawford Auto-Aviation Museum (calliope music added)
including first and last DeLorean (VIN #500 and Carl's 24 kt. gold plated),
Bob Brandys BTTF,
stainless steel Ford & T-Bird.
9 min. JZD arrives, signs autographs,
outside The Crawford Museum.
2 min. Mark DeLorean introduces Uncle John.
32 min. Meeting with JZD and question/answer session.
8 min. Raffle prizes with Kathryn DeLorean and Ken Koncelik.

Saturday, June 17, 2000:

20 min. DeLorean Car Show on 9th Street Pier.
1 min. JZD signing my car.
13 min. Great Lakes Science Center banquet,
awards (I got 2nd Place under 20,000 miles),
raffle prizes with Kathryn DeLorean and Ken Koncelik.

Sunday, June 18, 2000:

30 min. Goodtime III lunch cruise with Captain Jack Wagner
on Lake Erie and the Cuyahoga River.
1 min. Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Museum.

Monday, June 19, 2000:

1 min. Goodbye Cleveland!
9 min. Driving through Indianapolis, Indiana
with entertainment by Erica & Jaime,
back to home state of Missouri.

To order your copy... send name, mailing address, and
check* or money order for $24.99 including shipping & handling to:

Ron and Cheryl Wester
P.O. Box 1177
St. Peters, Missouri 63376-0020

All video cassette tapes are VHS format from high-quality digital 8 original
and shipped ASAP.
*please allow an additional 2 weeks for delivery if paying by check.

Thank you!