[DML] Re: Good DeLorean Experiences

Two years ago, I found my 81 DeLorean for sale on the DML, and quickly
bought it from a man who lived two states away. It is such a great car
that after allowing my Dad to drive it, he decided he needed one of his
own. Two months ago he bought his 83 from a guy in town. Without the
tremendous help of the DML we would not be able to own and maintain these
DeLoreans. The DeLorean community is, for the most part, filled with
very intelligent, very friendly people...most of whom I've met through
this list. Neither my father nor I are members of the DOA because we do
not appreciate their attitude towards my friends who run the DML.
Josh & David Haldeman
VIN 5102
VIN 15964