Living the (glovebox) nightmare...

Ok, so it isn't a nightmare, but I'm just started to live the dream
when I bought my first Delorean VIN#1619 today, and not owning it more
than 30 minutes, did it start to break... Nothing major, but a major
bummer. The Glove Box latch broke - not the part on the door, but the
latch itself on the dashboard. It seems to have broken off and falls
into the dashboard. I can pull it up, but can't find what attaches it
to the chassis. Now the glove box won't close unless I wedge
something between the cracks.. looks real ugly.

Anyway, any suggestions on how to fix this? Looks like my first
weekend having the car will also be the first weekend project!

-Hank Eskin (#1619)