Firewall Fuse Block

 Just wondering if anyone could tell me if there is supposed to be anything
connected to the bottom left side prong on the fuse block that is on the left side
of the firewall in the engine compartment. I can't find any loose wires hanging any-
where so I doubt that anything is supposed to be connected to it but I thought I
better ask just in case.
Also, My lambda light is on so I the first thing that of was that it is probably
the oxygen sensor gone bad since I've always had bad luck with them on other
cars that I've had in the past but I was wondering if there might be something common
other than the sensors that may be the problem before I order a new one.
One other thing while I'm at it. Can someone break down the VIN# and tell me
what all the letters and numbers mean?
Well, I need to get the car detailed a little. I'm off to an open house tonight at a car
dealer just outside Indianapolis. There is supposed to be a guy bringing his F-40 there.
Gotta see it. Thanks for all the help.