Re: [DML] Good DeLorean Experiences

I will echo Mike's posting

I bought my car in late 1999. It had sat in a warehouse in Florida for
somewhere close to ten years. when I got it, it had 42,000 miles on it. I
added a cold start valve, a warm up regulator, and a computer governor. The
car now has almost 70,000 miles on it, and has never turned it's back on me,
with the exception of a minor incident involving a tear in the pickup hose.

Anyone may feel free to argue with me, but there is no feeling in the world
like taking a thing with this much beauty and bringing it back to life. Nor
is there a feeling close to driving through a classic car show full of 57
chevy's and 68 mustangs, only to pop open the doors and have a crowd form
around you. That's a good DeLorean experience.

Scott