Re: [DML] Good DeLorean Experiences

My good Delorean experiences:

1. Looking over while driving down the road only to see a camera stuck out
of another car, taking a picture of me and my D while we both travel down
the road.

2. The fact almost everyone thinks the car cost close to 100K when in fact
I paid 8K for it. Pull up to the front of a store, step inside for a
sec and watch the crowd gather.

3. Seeing the kid's reaction when I drop my daughter off at school.

4. It starts everytime and has never left me stranded.

5. MOST IMPORTANTLY! - Having such a knowledgable and accessible group of
fellow owners to draw from and get such speedy solutions to my
problems...........Thanks DML, you're the main reason I can list # 4!

Greg