Re: [DML] Living the (glovebox) nightmare...fixed

Re: [DML] Living the (glovebox) nightmare...fixed

I went out to disconnect the light on the glove box, and ended up taking the
thing apart and fixing the loose latch. Quite simple. So simple in fact, I
apologize for sending it to the list. DML Lesson #1: Try first, post later.
I did have one problem.. there seems to be a catch-22 when I went to
re-attach the knee pad to the body. I had removed the glove box first, and
then had easy access to the few bolts that held it on. But on re-assembly,
I had to re-install the glove box, then attach the latch, then attach the
knee guard, but at that point, I no longer had easy access to the two bolts
that hold it on that are directly in front of the glove box. Lots of finger
fumbling finally got them on.. Oh well, live, learn, dream.. I can't wait
for the next thing to fix.. (well, maybe I can).

-Hank