[DML] Re: Transmission parts....

Mark...

As any car gets older and cranks up miles, things need to be renewed and seals changed to minimize oil loss. When ever I do power train work, a complete go through of the tranny is usually necessary or at least adviseable... The most direct route to the factory is usually the best $ wise, but not always...
I will take your advise and contact Rob... THANKS.... R.C.

Marc A Levy responded to origional transmission parts question:
A few years back I researched this. I found a few places in the states that import renault parts from Europe clip<
You may also want to call Rob Grady. After I was all done with my
research, I found that he had sources for the parts. The prices were
about the same as I got myself.

If you dont mind me asking, why do you need transmission parts clip<