[DML] Future of Left Front Fenders...

Some talks recently about the availability of the left front fenders.
Now, this is a serious problem to all DeLorean owners. All the other stainless body panels are readily available, but not the left front fenders as I understand from the previous DML messages...

Now, what can be done with this problem? As the years go by there will always be higher risk that an accident may occur and where you, the DeLorean owner, is left with a DeLorean and no left front fender to be had... I guess youd have to source that fender through Ebay or the old dealerships which may have some parts laying around... Perhaps you'll see an ad in an Automagazine?

My question is this - is it possible to make the left front fender from a sheet metal in stainless steel by a skilled craftsman? Obviously it will cost too much to produce a new mold or???

The fenders on the DeLorean at least looks easy to make by a skilled craftsman. Any other have any opinions on this? Can a skilled craftsman do this or is the only solution to make new molds?

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
NORWAY