[DML] Re: DeLoreans value

I have just joined the list and I had a question for everyone. How much do you think a Delorean would be worth that has about 90,000 km on it, looks fairly good except the tires are flat and the car has been sitting in a driveway for at least 6 or 7 years. This is not my car it just drives me crazy seeing the car sit. So if you have any guesses I would apreciate hearing them.

Tinman_2G@xxxx