[DML] RTV SEALANT???

Can someone please explain to me what RTV stands for? As in RTV SEALANT...

This is, as far as I can tell, the black "goo" rubber...the "dynamic" soft, plastic sealant in the top door sills, around screws etc. so that water intrusion is not possible. The sealant tends to loosen with age, so I need new sealant.

Now, the shops over here carry lots of sealants, though I can't find an "RTV sealant" as described in the Service Bulletin for Water Leaks.

One sealant consists of Butyl rubber.
Another sealant consists of polyurethane sealant.
A third sealant is for sealing car windows around the edges.

Now - what sealant of these three is the best to use on the DeLorean?
Or are all three the wrong ones? If so, what is the correct one if RTV sealant does not longer exist?

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
NORWAY