[DML] Re: RTV SEALANT???

RTV stands for "room temperature vulcanizing".

They are just the silicone rubber sealants that are commonly used for
automotive sealing chores. Basically just get a good silicone sealant in
black for use on body parts.

For the motor, be sure to match the temperature and other requirements to
the correct sealant. Permatex is a common brand here in the US. They color
code their products for different temps and different areas of the motor.
Blue is the really common one that is used for oil pans and valve covers.
Great stuff!!

Mark N
VIN 6820